Sunday, May 12, 2013

Can't See 'Em Museum now FREE on Amazon for a Limited Time!

Amazon is offering a FREE promotion of my latest children's book, The Can't See 'Em Museum, for a limited time.  It's selling well in the U.S. (a #4 Best Seller so far) and it's become a #1 Best Seller in France and #2 in Germany!  Just click on the link in the previous sentence to get your FREE copy now!

In other news, the oddest thing happened to me this morning.  I was working on my next children's book when a swamphopper jumped right off the page and landed on my shoulder!  You can see that he (or she?) is still there in my photo on this page.  I was a little concerned at first, but I have to admit that I rather like having a swamphopper on my shoulder - someone to talk to when there's no one else around.

Here's a picture from The Can't See 'Em Museum:


Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!