Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thank You to Sharon F, Upcoming Book & Riddle Answer

My sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to Sharon F for her excellent four-star review of my children's Christmas book Noel's Christmas Wish.  Sharon read the book with her six year old granddaughter, who said that it was a good story.  Thank you again, Sharon.  I'm delighted that you and your granddaughter enjoyed the book and your review means more to me than you know.

In other news, I should be publishing my next children's book in a week or so.  It's a rhyming picture book about a musically gifted girl named Anna.  Here's a drawing of Anna and the house where she lives which you'll see in the book:


This book is written for nine to twelve year olds but younger children will enjoy the cadence of the rhymes.

You might remember that I showed you an illustration called, or a toad in your pocket, from my recent #1 Bestselling book, Things You Might See #4.  You'll remember that I challenged you to guess what illustration might be paired with that one in the book.  My hint was that it was something that rhymed with pocket and that it moved very quickly.  Well, if you guessed rocket, you were right!  Good job!

Here's the illustration:


Thanks for stopping by everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment