Thursday, January 24, 2013

Well, we've had quite a day!

Oscar found an old metal detector on the beach this morning and spent most of the day searching for the keys to our blimp.  Unfortunately, he didn't find them --- or anything else for that matter.  He was very grumpy when he got back so Penelope found some nice grubs for him to eat.  I took a look at the metal detector and discovered why he didn't find anything; the device has no batteries!  I didn't have the heart to tell him.

Since my book Things You Might See: A Rhyming Picture Books for Kids Learning to Read achieved a #1 Bestseller's Ranking on Amazon last month, I've decided to write a followup called More Things You Might See.  I drew the picture below for the new book.  The picture is called, "A dinosaur made out of bones."

Since this is a rhyming picture book, can you guess what the drawing might be that will accompany this drawing?  Remember, it rhymes with bones.  I'll give you a hint: it might have something to do with the kinds of chairs Queens and Kings sit in.

Have fun guessing!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!

Oh, and here's the picture: