Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thanks to Great Readers and a New Drawing

I want to extend a very special THANK YOU to Jo Ann Scott for a great four-star review of my book, Bedtime Can Be Fun!  Jo Ann said that kids love the rhyming, how the book puts their dreams in perspective and how it flows smoothly while reading.  She also said that it's a good slow-down book, which was exactly what I intended for this book.  Thank you, Jo Ann.  I'm delighted that you and your child enjoyed the book and the review means more to me than you know!

Bedtime Can Be Fun is available through amazon for only $2.99.  Just click the link in the previous sentence to learn more or to buy a copy.

I'm working on another rhyming picture book for children, but I can't give you the title or too many details because it's kind of top secret right now.

Here's one of the drawings from the upcoming book:



Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!