Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"Count to Ten With Your New Friends" Now Available on Amazon!

My new children's book, Count to Ten With Your New Friends, is now available on amazon for only $2.99 U.S.  It's a rhyming picture book that uses colorful drawings, fantastic creatures and fun rhymes to introduce children to the numbers one through ten and challenges them to count the numbers out as they learn each new number.

Also, I posted a riddle from my upcoming book, the third in my "Things You Might See" series, a few days ago and promised that I would give you the answer here on my blog.  You might remember that the riddle began with a drawing called, "A witch with a wart on her nose," and that the drawing that completed the rhyme was, "or a goblin with a                      on his toes."  If you guessed 'snake,' you were right.  Here's the drawing:


Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment