Sunday, August 4, 2013

"Count to Ten With Your New Friends" a #1 Bestseller in USA & Europe!

Count to Ten With Your New Friends, the book I published on Wednesday, became a #1 Bestseller in both the United States and Europe late yesterday!  Hooray!  Follow the link at the beginning of this paragraph to get your FREE copy today.

I'll be publishing the third installment in my Things You Might See series around the first of October, after the kids have settled into the new school year.  Here's another drawing from the upcoming third volume, along with a riddle:


As you can see, this drawing is called, "A Cat and a Bat."  The drawing that completes this rhyme is, "or an alligator wearing a big red                 ."  Can you guess what the alligator is wearing?  Remember; it rhymes with 'bat.'  I'll give you the answer to this riddle here in my blog in a few days.  Good luck guessing!

Speaking of cats and bats on a dark starry night, I'm working on a Halloween storybook which I hope to publish in mid-October.  It's going to be a different kind of book for me because all of my books so far have been picture books.  The new book will be a storybook with just a few drawings.  I'm very excited about it, so I'm sure I'll be revealing more details here in my blog over the coming weeks.

Well, thanks for stopping by everyone!  And THANK YOU to everyone who helped make Count to Ten with Your New Friends a #1 Bestseller!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment