Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"The Witch That Was Afraid of Bugs" Now Available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble!

I just published my latest children's book, "The Witch That Was Afraid of Bugs: A Halloween Tale," on amazon and Barnes and Noble!  Unlike my other books, which have all been rhyming picture books, this one's a storybook with just a few pictures.

If you'd like to see the book on amazon, click here.

If you'd like to see it on Barnes and Noble, click here.

Here's the cover:



You may remember that I showed you a drawing from the book not long ago of the two main characters, Autumn and James.  In the drawing, they're dressed in their Halloween costumes.  I asked if you could guess what they were dressed as.  Well, if you guessed astronauts, you were right and should feel proud of yourself for guessing correctly!

I'm currently working on three more picture books which I hope to release in December.  I'll keep you posted as to what they're about in the coming days and weeks.

Well, thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment