Monday, September 30, 2013

Upcoming Halloween Book and Thank You to Penmouse!

My sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to Penmouse, who gave my most recent #1 Bestselling book, Things You Might See #3, an excellent five-star review on amazon!  Penmouse highly recommends the book and found it to be a little bit silly and a whole lot of fun to read!  Penmouse also found the drawings to be fun and the rhymes to be written in such a way that children are able to guess the rhymes when they see the drawings.  Thank you again, Penmouse.  I'm ecstatic that you enjoyed the book and your review means the world to me!

As I write this, October is just hours away, which reminds me that I have a new Halloween book coming out in a couple of weeks.  While all of my books so far have been rhyming picture books, the new one is a storybook with just a few pictures.  Here's one of the drawings:


This is Autumn and her best friend, James, dressed in their Halloween costumes.  Can you guess what they're dressed as?  I'll give you the answer here on my blog in a few days.

Thanks again for your review, Penmouse!  I can't tell you how pleased I am that you took the time to tell the world how much you enjoyed the book!

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment