Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thank You to Julie Garcia, New Book & a Riddle!

My heartfelt THANK YOU to Julie D. Garcia for her excellent five-star review of my #1 Bestselling children's book, Bedtime Can Be Fun!  Julie said that it's a cute and fun book to read to her boys, who love the book and always ask for it.  Thank you, Julie.  The review means more to me than you know and I'm delighted to learn that you and your boys enjoy the book!

In other news, I'm finally publishing the third installment in my Things You Might See series.  The new book should be available in the kindle store late today or tomorrow.  Here's one of the illustrations from the new book:


As you can see, it's called A Girl on a Sled.  Can you guess what drawing will complete the rhyme with this drawing?  I'll give you a hint: The name of the drawing that completes this rhyme is, Or a __________ Under Your Bed.  Here's another hint: the thing under your bed is very big; so big that you would never expect to find one under your bed.  I'll give the answer to this riddle and show you the drawing in a few days.  Good luck guessing!

I'm almost finished with the Halloween storybook I've been telling you about here in my blog and will be publishing it in two or three weeks.  I'll keep you posted when I get a firm publication date.

Thanks again for your excellent review, Julie.  Please say hello to your boys for me.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment