Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! A Gift for You! Thank You (Again) to A Navy Vet!


Merry Christmas Everyone!

In the spirit of the day, here's a FREE GIFT FOR YOU!  It's a FREE copy of my latest children's book, "Things You Might See #4," and it will be free on amazon through Sunday the twenty-ninth.  I hope you enjoy it!

Also, my sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to A Navy Vet for giving my recent children's book, Noel's Christmas Wish, an excellent five-star review!  A Navy Vet said that it's a wonderful story about the true meaning of the season at Christmas, which is sharing with those less fortunate than ourselves.  A Navy Vet also recommends the book most highly!  Thank you so much for the outstanding review, A Navy Vet.  I'm delighted that you enjoyed the book and your wonderful review means the world to me.

Have a merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment