Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Book, A Riddle & Thanks for "Noel" Sales

First things first; Christmas is nearly upon us and I have to say THANK YOU to everyone who helped make Noel's Christmas Wish a smashing success!  While it hasn't made it to #1, it became a #2 Bestseller in Europe last week!  Thanks to everyone who bought a copy.

In other news, I've just published the kindle edition of my newest book, Things You Might See #4, on amazon.  The paperback version should be available in a few days.  This is the fourth installment in my wildly popular #1 Bestselling Things You Might See series.

Here's an illustration from the book:



As you can see, this drawing is called "A bicycle built for two."  Can you guess what drawing might be paired with this one in the book?  Remember, it will rhyme with "two."  I'll give you the answer here in my blog in a few days.  Good luck guessing!

And if you don't stop in before Christmas day, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment