Monday, December 9, 2013

Thank You to Bebbe, 'Museum' Still Free on Amazon, an Illustration & a Riddle

My sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to Bebbe for her excellent four-star review of my children's e-book, The Can't See 'Em Museum.  Bebbe said that the book is very funny and educational for children without them noticing it.  She also said that the book is a really fun and unique way of introducing microbes for children in a way that they will understand without scaring them.  She added that the illustrations are sweet and the tongue twisters are reminiscent of Dr. Seuss.  I couldn't be more honored!  Dr. Seuss is not only my favorite children's book author but he still stands in a class by himself in the world of children's book publishing.  Thank you again, Bebbe.  Your review means more to me than you know.

The Can't See 'Em Museum is still FREE on amazon for another day or two.  CLICK HERE if you want to get your FREE copy now.

If you'd rather buy the book in paperback form as a stocking stuffer, CLICK HERE.

Here's one of the illustrations from the book:




I named this guy an Ip.  Can you guess what the name of the creatures are that are paired with the Ip in my book?  Remember, it rhymes with Ip.  I'll give you the answer here in my blog in a few days.  Good luck guessing!

In other news, I've finished writing the children's Christmas book I told you about here the other day and just finished the cover illustration this morning.  Now I just have to prepare the computer files for publication and upload them to online retailers.  I'll let you know when it becomes available.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment