Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Well, the holiday season is upon us once again!  I hope that those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful holiday yesterday.  Mine was spectacular!  It snowed during most of the day and the temperatures stayed well below freezing, so it was a beautiful day.

Speaking of the holidays, all of my children's e-books are now available as beautifully-printed full-color paperbacks just in time for the holiday shopping season. If you'd like to see a complete list of my titles, check out my Amazon Author Page.

In related news, I'm hard at work on a children's Christmas book and hope to release it in mid-December.  The main character is named Noel and she's asked me to give you this holiday greeting from her to you:


Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment