Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thank You to Cara Correll, Paperback Releases & Book Signing Today!

My sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU to Cara Correll for her excellent five-star review of my children's ebook, Bedtime Can Be Fun!  Cara said that the book is a cute kid's story about the wonderful things children can visit in their dreams.  Thank you for your outstanding review, Cara.  I'm delighted that you enjoyed the book and your review means more to me than you know.

In case anyone's interested, Bedtime Can Be Fun! is also available as a beautifully printed paperback book.  I've been working very hard these last few weeks on all of my children's ebooks so that they can be printed as full color paperback books by the start of the holiday season at the end of this month.  You can see which of my books are already available as paperbacks on my amazon Author Page, if you're interested.

Also, I'll be signing my children's books at the White Lake Library in White Lake, Michigan from two until four o'clock today.  Please feel free to drop by if you'd like to chat with me or buy any of my books.  I'll be the handsome one who looks like this:


In this photo, I'm the one playing the ukulele, not the green one on my shoulder.

Thank you again for your wonderful review, Cara!

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment